The Santa tracker countdown is up and running! Ya'll can follow jolly old St. Nick's trip around the globe at NoradSanta.org.
I'm no master criminal, but once you've successfully robbed a store you need to get the hell out of there.
Last week, 21-year-old Akensvil Paulvil and 19-year-old Licence Sineas were able to shoplift an entire cart of electronics from a Walmart in
But then they got greedy . . . and went back inside to steal some MORE. Apparently they figured that it would be that easy the second time.
But by that point Walmart security had realized what happened, and called the cops. So as the guys tried to leave with their second round of stolen electronics, the cops were waiting for them at the exit.
Both men were arrested for grand theft.
The "American Country Awards" went down last night, and even though it was their fourth year, the show still hasn't found its legs. Or host.
TRACE ADKINS just isn't cutting it, even paired up with a hot cohost like DANICA PATRICK . . . although I did appreciate both of them wearing Vegas showgirl getups.
Here's a TwitPic of BRAD PAISLEY getting up close to Danica and her outfit.
There were some great performances: RANDY HOUSER killed it with "How Country Feels", JAKE OWEN turned it out with ZZ TOP'S BILLY GIBBONS . . . and LEANN RIMES got a standing ovation for her tribute to PATSY CLINE, which was a medley of "Leavin' on Your Mind", "Walkin' After Midnight", "Crazy", and "Sweet Dreams".
LUKE BRYAN was a big winner, taking home trophies for Artist of the Year, Male Artist of the Year and Touring Artist of the Year.
FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE had the most awards with six: They won Best New Artist, Single of the Year, New Artist Single of the Year, New Artist Music Video of the Year, Most Played Radio Track and New Artist Most Played Radio Track.
Here is your list of winners:
Album of the Year: "Based On A True Story . . .", Blake Shelton
Song of the Year: "Highway Don't Care", Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
Touring Artist of the Year: Luke Bryan
Artist of the Year: Luke Bryan
. . . Male Artist of the Year: Luke Bryan
. . . Female Artist of the Year: Miranda Lambert
. . . Group of the Year: Lady Antebellum
. . . Breakthrough Artist: Scotty McCreery
. . . Best New Artist:
You can see all the winners and losers right here.
A never-before released JOHNNY
It features two duets with his wife, JUNE CARTER
And this isn't a bunch of sessions slapped-together to make a buck . . . it's a completed album that his record company decided not to release. Fortunately, Johnny saved the tapes and his son John Carter Cash found them just last year.
An interesting side note is that it also featured a young MARTY STUART on guitar.
The new producers decided to "fortify" the original tapes so they brought Marty back, plus some studio musicians and June's daughter CARLENE CARTER.
No other changes were made to the record, so it's like we're getting a brand new Johnny Cash album 10 years after his death.
The news is not good for
Now that it's summer, lots of people are heading outside . . . where they're about to get CHEWED UP by mosquitoes. But before you stock up on DEET . . . which is poisonous to YOU too . . . here are six all-natural repellents from Care2.com.
1) Citronella oil. A lot of us smell a citronella candle and immediately think of barbecues. But you can actually buy pure citronella essential oil and rub it right on your skin, which is more effective than using candles.
2) Soy oil. Studies have shown that soy oil is just as effective as DEET. Plus, it makes a great body moisturizer . . . and it's also supposed to slow down the growth of body hair.
3) Catnip. The essential oil in catnip was shown in one study to be
4) Neem seed oil. It comes from a plant that grows in
5) Lavender. This is another traditional repellent that works great . . . and smells great too. Just take pure lavender oil and rub it on your skin, like with the citronella.
6) Garlic. Eat fresh garlic until it comes out of your pores, and mosquitoes won't touch you . . . but no one else will want to either, so there's that. (Care2.com)