The Santa tracker countdown is up and running! Ya'll can follow jolly old St. Nick's trip around the globe at NoradSanta.org.
Any criminal who's too LAZY to STAND UP to commit a robbery doesn't deserve a DIME.
Last Friday, a man tried to rob a Wendy's in
The clerk saw him pulling up to the drive-thru window in a 2001
When the guy pulled up, he shouted that he wanted money, and even FIRED A SHOT into the window. But since no one was there and he wasn't willing to get out of his car, he didn't get any money . . . and ended up driving off.
No one was injured, and police are still looking for him.
In case you missed it:GARTH BROOKS announced on yesterday's "Good Morning
He told ROBIN ROBERTS, quote, "You know what, since it's you and since we've had a history forever, let's announce it. We're going on a world tour in 2014. I can't believe I just did that but you are a doll." Check out the interview here.
Garth gave up more details a little later on "The Talk". He said it's going to be a three-year world tour . . . and that it'll make everything else he's ever done "look small." Here's the link to that.
A lot of people were surprised when DANICA PATRICK was announced as TRACE ADKINS' cohost at the "American Country Awards". Even she was a little shocked when the producers offered her the job.
She said, quote, "This is one of the first things where I said, 'You know, let me think about that.' I just was nervous about doing it."
Even though she's been on TV a million times, this is uncharted territory for her. She says, quote, "I don't think hosting dinner at my house really counts."
What helped seal the deal is that she won't be flying solo. She says, quote, "With a guy like Trace who's done it for a few years and is such a cool, relaxed guy and so well-known and respected in the industry, and he has a great personality.
"We're going to have fun. I'm looking forward to it."
The ACAs will air tonight at on Fox.
BILLY CURRINGTON announced that he'll be launching his "We Are Tonight" Tour on March 6th in
It'll run though May 5th in
Taste of Country asked CRAIG MORGAN about the BEST Christmas present he's ever given. It was to his wife . . . and it was total kickass.
He said, quote, "My wife is a car nut. She knows cars. All her life she's wanted a Corvette. It was about four years ago . . . I gave her a brand new Corvette." Here's the video.
The news is not good for
For most of us, the hardest thing about using coupons is REMEMBERING them when we go to the store. But with smartphone apps, you don't have to. Here are six new apps to help you save money on groceries, and almost all of them work for both the Droid and the iPhone.
1. ZipList. You create a master checklist for the stuff you buy regularly, and it searches for relevant coupons. It also sorts them by aisle, for certain participating stores.
2. Weekly Ads & Sales. This gives you virtual copies of the regular store circulars, and also notifies you when stores are having sales. But you can only get it for the iPhone.
3. Grocery iQ. This one looks at the items on your grocery list, and finds coupons you can use.
4. SavingStar. This one registers your frequent shopper cards and sends you special deals, based on what you've bought in the past. Some deals let you buy the required items over multiple trips, and save big money at the end.
5. CellFire. It sends coupons directly to your frequent buyer cards, and then sends reminders to your phone whenever you walk into the store. You can get it for the Droid, iPhone,
6. Ibotta. It gives you cash rebates for watching videos and taking surveys. After you buy stuff, you scan your receipt, and they send money back. Usually only a quarter or two, but it adds up. (PRNewswire) (ShopSmart)