The Santa tracker countdown is up and running! Ya'll can follow jolly old St. Nick's trip around the globe at NoradSanta.org.
Any criminal who's too LAZY to STAND UP to commit a robbery doesn't deserve a DIME.
Last Friday, a man tried to rob a Wendy's in
The clerk saw him pulling up to the drive-thru window in a 2001
When the guy pulled up, he shouted that he wanted money, and even FIRED A SHOT into the window. But since no one was there and he wasn't willing to get out of his car, he didn't get any money . . . and ended up driving off.
No one was injured, and police are still looking for him.
In case you missed it:GARTH BROOKS announced on yesterday's "Good Morning
He told ROBIN ROBERTS, quote, "You know what, since it's you and since we've had a history forever, let's announce it. We're going on a world tour in 2014. I can't believe I just did that but you are a doll." Check out the interview here.
Garth gave up more details a little later on "The Talk". He said it's going to be a three-year world tour . . . and that it'll make everything else he's ever done "look small." Here's the link to that.
A lot of people were surprised when DANICA PATRICK was announced as TRACE ADKINS' cohost at the "American Country Awards". Even she was a little shocked when the producers offered her the job.
She said, quote, "This is one of the first things where I said, 'You know, let me think about that.' I just was nervous about doing it."
Even though she's been on TV a million times, this is uncharted territory for her. She says, quote, "I don't think hosting dinner at my house really counts."
What helped seal the deal is that she won't be flying solo. She says, quote, "With a guy like Trace who's done it for a few years and is such a cool, relaxed guy and so well-known and respected in the industry, and he has a great personality.
"We're going to have fun. I'm looking forward to it."
The ACAs will air tonight at on Fox.
BILLY CURRINGTON announced that he'll be launching his "We Are Tonight" Tour on March 6th in
It'll run though May 5th in
Taste of Country asked CRAIG MORGAN about the BEST Christmas present he's ever given. It was to his wife . . . and it was total kickass.
He said, quote, "My wife is a car nut. She knows cars. All her life she's wanted a Corvette. It was about four years ago . . . I gave her a brand new Corvette." Here's the video.
The news is not good for
When someone uses a RIDICULOUS excuse to get out of work, they shouldn't be REWARDED by actually getting the day off. They should be punished. Severely. Otherwise, people are going to keep trying excuses like THESE.
Here are 10
10. My sister got kidnapped and I have to go find her.
9. I gave up my plane seat to an elderly person and can't get back for a few days.
8. My dog didn't wake me up.
7. There's a snake on my porch so I can't leave the house.
6. I have to stay out sick because of a sympathetic pregnancy. That's when a GUY experiences a few of his wife's pregnancy symptoms. Or when ANYONE close to someone who's pregnant has a few mild symptoms.
5. My wife got a bad dye job and I have to stay home to provide moral support.
4. My dog hid my car keys.
3. I had to stay home to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.
2. Martians kidnapped my boyfriend and I have to rescue him.
1. I'm having trouble with my prostate . . . and the person who used the excuse was a WOMAN. (PR Newswire)