The Santa tracker countdown is up and running! Ya'll can follow jolly old St. Nick's trip around the globe at NoradSanta.org.
Any criminal who's too LAZY to STAND UP to commit a robbery doesn't deserve a DIME.
Last Friday, a man tried to rob a Wendy's in
The clerk saw him pulling up to the drive-thru window in a 2001
When the guy pulled up, he shouted that he wanted money, and even FIRED A SHOT into the window. But since no one was there and he wasn't willing to get out of his car, he didn't get any money . . . and ended up driving off.
No one was injured, and police are still looking for him.
In case you missed it:GARTH BROOKS announced on yesterday's "Good Morning
He told ROBIN ROBERTS, quote, "You know what, since it's you and since we've had a history forever, let's announce it. We're going on a world tour in 2014. I can't believe I just did that but you are a doll." Check out the interview here.
Garth gave up more details a little later on "The Talk". He said it's going to be a three-year world tour . . . and that it'll make everything else he's ever done "look small." Here's the link to that.
A lot of people were surprised when DANICA PATRICK was announced as TRACE ADKINS' cohost at the "American Country Awards". Even she was a little shocked when the producers offered her the job.
She said, quote, "This is one of the first things where I said, 'You know, let me think about that.' I just was nervous about doing it."
Even though she's been on TV a million times, this is uncharted territory for her. She says, quote, "I don't think hosting dinner at my house really counts."
What helped seal the deal is that she won't be flying solo. She says, quote, "With a guy like Trace who's done it for a few years and is such a cool, relaxed guy and so well-known and respected in the industry, and he has a great personality.
"We're going to have fun. I'm looking forward to it."
The ACAs will air tonight at on Fox.
BILLY CURRINGTON announced that he'll be launching his "We Are Tonight" Tour on March 6th in
It'll run though May 5th in
Taste of Country asked CRAIG MORGAN about the BEST Christmas present he's ever given. It was to his wife . . . and it was total kickass.
He said, quote, "My wife is a car nut. She knows cars. All her life she's wanted a Corvette. It was about four years ago . . . I gave her a brand new Corvette." Here's the video.
The news is not good for
According to this list, you're spending so much time NOT WORKING at work that it's not clear when you actually squeeze in a few minutes for actual work. Here are the top 10 most popular ways we waste time at work . . .
1. Socializing. 14% of people say this is their number one time waster.
2. Social networking. 77% of people with Facebook check it at work.
3. Web surfing. 45% of people say this is their biggest time waster.
4. Job hunting. 46% of people currently searching for a job are doing it during work hours.
5. Meetings. 11% of people say meetings are their biggest time waster.
6. Taking care of personal business. 10% of people plan events at work, 2.3% make personal phone calls, and 3.1% run errands during work hours.
7. Unexpected problems. 37% of people say their biggest time waste is fixing other people's mistakes . . . 11% of people say computer problems waste the most time.
8. Communication. The average person wastes 74 minutes a day trying to contact people and waiting for responses.
9. Distractions. 36% of people say annoying coworkers waste their time . . . 22% say they're always stuck doing unproductive busy work.
10. Daydreaming. 4% of people say this is their top distraction. (Payscale)