The Santa tracker countdown is up and running! Ya'll can follow jolly old St. Nick's trip around the globe at NoradSanta.org.
Zemenay Auditore showed up at the mall on foot, but asked to borrow a wheelchair because she said a leg injury was acting up. An employee agreed to let her use a chair, and even pushed her to the Apple store, then to her car.
When she asked for another spin around the shopping center, the worker declined . . . which led her to call the emergency number for aid.
A dispatcher warned Auditore about frivolous use of 911, but that didn't deter her from pushing her luck and calling again . . . at which point she was arrested.
No one will accuse KIMBERLY PERRY of being lazy when it comes to her career. She was asked about the stuff she likes to do when THE BAND PERRY is on break and her answer is that she barely takes breaks.
She said, quote, "I always feel kinda like a loser when I get asked about hobbies because honestly since I was 15 I've spent every waking minute with music and towards pursuing our dream."
It sounds like Kimberly's mom may be the only one who can rip her away from music long enough to do other things.
She adds, quote, "I go antique shopping with my mother and find little bits and pieces that, when we actually have time to build a real house, we'll use to furnish it. That kind of girly stuff like that."
JOSH THOMPSON has finished recording his second album and if he's to be believed, listening to it might cause you to break the law. He says, quote, "There's a lot of party, and there's great songwritery, lyrically loaded heartache and love songs.
"At the same time, it's something you can put on and get a speeding ticket to, or drink beer to and have a party. I'm proud of it."
Yes, he said "songwritery". If you Google it, it seems to be a term that songwriters actually use. As far as the album, that's supposed to come out early next year.
ERIC CHURCH isn’t done fooling around with Taylor Swift. After pulling down that trailer for The Outsiders that seemed to be beefing with T . . . but really wasn’t . . . he’s put up a new clip.
In it, he writes, “Mysteries may seem strange. But that’s what makes them fun. Eric adores
This could be a sign that GARTH BROOKS is gearing up for a full-blown tour. He announced that he's doing two nights of shows at Wynn Las Vegas . . . and this time he's bringing his full band. It's a total of four shows, two each night, on January 3rd and 4th. He said, quote, "I've been itching for the chance to bring my band to Vegas to play this room. I can't wait."
He also addressed the possibility that this could lead to a tour. He said, quote, "Will there be something else down the road? Who knows! I'm just going to enjoy getting to turn it up in
JENNIFER NETTLES hosts a
The special was taped in Nashville the night after the 47th Annual
From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to LADY GAGA singin’ with the MUPPETS . . . HERE is your TV guide to when and on what channels you can enjoy all the holiday magic. Or, just click on the pic.
Here's some random Thanksgiving trivia for you . . . arm yourself, and bust it out when there's a lull in dinner conversation and a debate about ObamaCare is about to get ugly.
1. This is the 150th anniversary of Thanksgiving. Yes, the FIRST Thanksgiving happened in 1621 . . . 392 years ago. But Thanksgiving wasn't OFFICIALLY an American holiday until President Lincoln made it one in 1863.
2. Thanksgiving is on Thursday because . . . that day seemed like it was the most wide open. There's no real significance to Thursday, folks just didn't have much going on.
3. The woman who pushed Thanksgiving from an informal tradition into a holiday was Sarah Hale from
4. Did you know turkeys CAN'T HAVE SEX? Today's turkeys have been bred for meat, so they're
5. To date, there have officially been FOUR DEATHS and 64 INJURIES during Black Friday sales. There's a website called BlackFridayDeathCount.com that will update those numbers in real time this year. (MNN / The Wire)
So . . . KEITH URBAN unveiled his new do on Twitter. And the Internet went NUTS! I swear, though . . . looks like the old JUSTIN BEIBER haircut to me. Don’t get all mad. Ya’ll KNOW it does.
The FAA announced Friday that they're going to let us use our phones when we fly. BAD IDEA. And since this is the busiest travel week of the year, CNN just ran a survey on the ten most annoying things people ALREADY do on planes . . .
1. Kicking, bumping, or shoving the seat in front of them.
2. Reclining their seat.
3. Hogging the bathroom.
4. Taking off their shoes and going barefoot.
5. Neglecting their personal hygiene before flying.
6. Shoving past you to get off the plane.
7. Rolling huge suitcases up the aisle.
8. Playing games without the sound turned off.
9. Coughing, sneezing, and spreading germs.
10. Poaching an empty middle seat by putting their stuff on it, and their bag underneath it. (CNN)
You can see the rest of CNN's top 20 here, including dominating the armrest, eating bad smelling food, and crying babies.
Ya’ll PLEASE don’t burn the house down. Pay attention to the Duck Dynasty boys, JASE and SI ROBERTSON, in this Thanksgiving fire safety video.